Code of Conduct
- Students are representatives of the academy. They are expected to set a high standard of behavior both inside and outside the academy premises.
- Students will not use foul or offensive language.
- Students will not deface or damage academy property. Any damage to academy property should be reported to the office immediately.
- Students will not litter in (or outside) the academy premises.
- Students will not miss classes while in academy and will not leave the academy campus during tuition hours without prior permission of the office.
- Bullying, aggression or violence in any form is gross misconduct for which the academy will take strict disciplinary action if required.
- Students are expected to have respect for their peers and be sensitive to differences among themselves due to physical, cultural and economic considerations.
- Students are expected to be environment friendly.
- Strict action will be taken against students who are found using illicit or narcotic substances and behaving inappropriately on the premises.
- Students are expected to have strict adherence to academy timings. Students will not be permitted to enter after commencement of class time.
- Students must report to class on time after break.
- Proper length of skirts and shorts must be adhered to.
- Boys should have short groomed haircut.
- Students are not permitted to wear expensive or flashy jewellery, watches and other accessories.
Mobile and Digital technology
- Students can carry mobile phones on the academy premises at their own risk. In case a student has to carry a phone for extraneous reasons, arrangements will be made to deposit the phone in class during academy hours.
- Students will not indulge in inappropriate use of the academy computers or networks.
- Students are not permitted to bring valuable electronic devices (iPods, cameras, tablets etc).
- Strict action will be taken if it comes to the notice of the school authorities that any student is involved in possession and circulation of inappropriate digital content on mobile devices.
- Strict discipline must be maintained in the academy van. Misbehaviour in the van can lead to withdrawal of van facilities.
- Students must remain seated in the van till the arrival of their stop.
- Any change in residential address or contact numbers must be immediately intimated to the van office.
- Changes in van routes or problems relating to van services should be informed to the office.
- Students should not change the boarding or dropping off stop without prior information being given to the office.
- Academy will not be responsible for any independent transport arrangements used by students. The safety and verification of such vehicles and drivers is the responsibility of the parents/ guardians of the child.
Leave of Absence
- Students must have a minimum attendance of 75% during the academic year.
- In case of absenteeism due to illness, students must present a medical certificate to the office.
- Long leave may only be taken with the prior permission of the Academy.
- No Student is permitted to leave academy during class hours without a valid permission slip from the parent / guardian verified by office.